Fight inflammation in your body with this Turmeric Lemon Water. You will want to drink this every morning to be most effective as you strive for better health.
Fight Inflammation with Turmeric Lemon Water
If you have problems with inflammation in the body, you really need to try this Turmeric Lemon Water. Turmeric contains curcumin which is an antioxidant that demonstrates anti-inflammatory properties. If you suffer from arthritis, muscle sprains, and/or other injuries, Turmeric can alleviate those pains as well. Drink Turmeric and Warm Lemon Water every morning to fight inflammation in the body and to help promote overall health.
Here’s more information regarding turmeric and how to include it in your daily routine:
- Turmeric is a healing agent that you need to start using every day. Here are 10 Health Benefits of Turmeric to explain. Many high-quality studies show that it has major benefits for your body and brain.
- Make your own Turmeric Milk, a traditional Ayurvedic drink, to boost your health and vitality. If you have never heard of Turmeric or Turmeric Milk, also know as Golden Milk, you are going to have your favorite night-time beverage after you try this recipe.
- Make this SoFabFood exclusive Apple Cider Vinegar and Lemon Detox Drink, a tried and true way to jump start your weight-loss goals for the summer.
Enjoy the benefits of this Turmeric drink every morning to alleviate many issues your body may be having.
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh grated Turmeric
- 16 ounce water
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Warm your water in the microwave or stove top to just under a boil.
- Grate the Turmeric and add into the water when cooled.
- Squeeze the lemon juice into your water.
- Drink every morning.
Home Chef Tip: If you cannot find fresh turmeric, use organic powdered turmeric from your local grocery store in the herb and spice section. Start with 1/8 teaspoon to see how you like it since this is a strong herb.
We hope you found this information on Turmeric Lemon Water informative and we encourage you to drink this daily to reap its many health benefits. For more informational posts like this, be sure to stop by our Healthy Food Tips Section to help you out in your quest for a healthier, happier you!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research, doctor recommendations, and personal experience.