Slow cooker meals make weeknight family dinners easier, but have you ever considered cooking up your holiday meals in the slow cooker to allow you more time to spend with family and friends on your days off? These 5 slow cooker recipes would be perfect for your holiday feast this year and we have our Social Fabric® Community Members to thank for sharing them with us. Hope you enjoy!
- A baked potato bar is a great idea for your next holiday party. Melissa’s baked potato bar is packed with lots of delicious toppings. This idea is completely customizable and will offer something to everyone without a lot of fuss. Just cook the baked potatoes in your slow cooker and you’re almost done.
- Crock Pot BBQ Brisket and Grits is what Erin from Strawberry Mommy Cakes is sharing with you today. Nothing beats a good BBQ meat that easily pulls apart served alongside of some buttery grits. She loves to serve this with buttery fried green beans for a filling meal. No need for the traditional turkey this year!
- Slow Cooker Ratatouille is so colorful and packed with vegetables. Danielle has a lot of eggplant to use up from her garden so she decided to prepare a vegetarian feast. It is easy to make and tastes amazing. Simply add all of your fresh vegetables into your slow cooker, toss in some sauce, and let it simmer all day to create this delectable dish.
- Creamy Ranch Crockpot Turkey with Italian Cheese Mashed Potatoes is what Tammy from Three Different Directions is sharing with us this week. She loves finding recipes on Pinterest then changing them up to suit her family’s taste preferences. This meal is the perfect comfort food on a chilly day and would make an amazing Christmas feast as well. With just three ingredients, your dinner could not be easier to prepare!
- These 5 Slow Cooker Dinners from Janell at Saving You Dinero are definitely recipes you’ll want to try. It’s so easy to prepare your meals first and then freeze them so that you have dinners ready to go at your finger tips. Pork Tostadas, Chicken Caesar Sandwiches, Unstuffed Peppers, Creamy Chicken and Broccoli, and Chicken and Dumplings are a few of her favorites. These would all make amazing dishes to bring to the next holiday party you attend.
If you love these recipe ideas, be sure to stop back often because we have a lot more to share. In the meantime, you can get more recipe ideas by visiting our Recipes Index. And for daily recipe inspiration, you can like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest. Happy holidays!