With the cooler weather that the holiday season brings, it seems natural to take out the slow cooker and simmer a delicious pot of homemade chili. Coming home from a day at work or holiday shopping to the amazing aroma of chili and then sitting down as a family to enjoy a tasty bowl is a tradition that many families enjoy. We asked our Social Fabric® Community to share some of their best chili recipes with us, and these are some of our favorites.
- This White Chicken Chili from Kelly at Eclectic Momsense can either be simmered in the slow cooker all day, or can easily be made in 15 minutes if you need a comforting and delicious meal in a hurry. This lower sodium alternative to traditional chili recipes is simple to make and is perfect for a family meal or a fall get together.
- This simple Slow Cooker Chicken Chili recipe from Maria at Staying Close to Home is also known as “Recycle Day Chili” in her house since most of the ingredients come from a can. If you’re looking for a super simple, yet extremely flavorful meal idea for a busy evening, this is the recipe you’ll want to try!
- Love Wendy’s chili? So does Melissa from This Girl’s Life, but when she craves a good bowl of chili, she’d rather be at home on a cold day. That’s why she created this Wendy’s Copycat Chili that you can enjoy from the comfort of your home too.
- For our vegetarian readers, or for those of you that just enjoy the occasional meatless meal, you’re going to love this 4 Bean Meatless Chili Recipe from Nicole at SAHM Reviews. This chili is flavorful and satisfying and uses dry beans instead of canned. Intimidated by dried beans? Don’t be because she walks you through it step by step.
- Nothing says game day quite like Chunky Crock Pot Chili to Mary from Mission to Save. This traditional hearty chili recipe is simple to make ahead and double the batch for a second meal or for holiday party guests. You’re going to love how easy this is to make and we’re certain you’re going to love how it tastes too.
We hope you enjoy these chili recipes! If you love these recipe ideas, be sure to stop back often because we have a lot more to share. In the meantime, you can get more recipe ideas by visiting our Recipe and Crock-Pot sections. And for daily recipes, you can like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest. Bon apetit!