Celebrate your favorite patriotic holiday with this delicious Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Tart. It’s an easy, yet decadent, no-bake recipe that your whole family will love!
With spring here and summer just around the corner, I’m already thinking about my favorite patriotic holidays! I love getting together with my friends and family on these occasions, and nothing makes the day more memorable than a festive dessert.
Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Tart Recipe
You are going to love this Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Tart! It’s easy to make (no baking required), and the taste is so creamy and delicious.
Start the recipe by making a quick four-ingredient graham cracker crust that you’ll press into a tart pan (use one with a removable ring for easy serving). This simple crust takes minutes to make, and the flavor is rich and buttery.
Once your crust is ready, it’s time to prepare the decadent cheesecake filling. You’ll begin by whipping together cream and powdered sugar. Next, you’ll combine cream cheese with fresh lemon juice and zest, then fold in the whipped cream to create a light texture.
Because it’s not baked, this Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Tart is a little softer than your normal cheesecake. To help it hold together, you’ll want to freeze the tart for an hour or two before serving.
You don’t need to freeze the tart until it’s solid, just until it’s firm enough to slice neatly and serve. If you don’t have freezer space, you can refrigerate the tart instead. It just won’t be quite as firm.
After you’ve chilled the Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Tart, you’ll add the colorful raspberries and blackberries. The berries are so pretty and make this dessert feel so patriotic! I arranged them in a circle, but have fun creating your own pattern.
This Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Tart is a delicious no-bake recipe that's perfect for any patriotic occasion!
- 12 graham crackers, crushed
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- ¼ cup lightly packed brown sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 8-oz packages cream cheese, at room temp
- 1 lemon, juiced and zested
- 1 pint blackberries
- 1 pint raspberries
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, brown sugar, and salt in a medium bowl. Mix well.
- Press graham cracker mixture into the bottom and up the sides of an 11-inch tart pan.
- Refrigerate crust while you work on filling.
- Using a stand (or hand) mixer, whip together cream and powdered sugar on medium speed until stiff peaks form.
- Transfer whipped cream to another bowl, then add cream cheese to mixer. Blend until smooth.
- Mix lemon juice and minced zest into cream cheese.
- Using a spatula, fold one third of the whipped cream into the cream cheese.
- Fold in the remaining whipped cream in two separate batches.
- Spread the cheesecake filling over the graham cracker crust.
- Freeze cheesecake for about one hour (or refrigerate for at least two hours).
- Top with blackberries and raspberries, then serve.
Home Chef Tip: Top this tart with your favorite fruit – almost anything from citrus to mangoes would be delicious - and enjoy this tart year round.
We hope you enjoy this Red, White, and Blue Cheesecake Tart recipe from SoFabFood Contributor, Ginnie from Hello Little Home, as much as we do. If you love this recipe, you can find more like it by visiting our Dessert Section. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!