Moist, delicious, and perfect for fall, these easy-to-make M&M’s® Pecan Pie Cupcakes will be the hit at fall parties and back-to-school festivals! Learn how to easily make these amazing cupcakes using the new M&M’s® Pecan Pie Candies. #BakeInTheFun
School is back in session and fall celebrations are just about to begin. When hosting fall parties, we love harnessing the flavors and colors of this beautiful season. Pecans and apples are two of our favorites so we were thrilled to come across this simple recipe for M&M’s® Pecan Pie Cupcakes using Mott’s® Applesauce and the new, seasonal M&M’s® Pecan Pie Candies. These simple and delicious, semi-homemade cupcakes will be a huge hit at all of your fall get togethers.
- Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Classic White Cake Mix
- Mott’s® Applesauce Original
- M&M’s® Pecan Pie 9.9oz bag
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Icing
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on Lynlees.com for full preparation and baking instructions, as well as some other fabulous fall party foods and ideas.
We hope you enjoy this recipe for M&M’s® Pecan Pie Cupcakes as much as we do. If you love this fun, semi-homemade dessert recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!