Frozen Snickers Yogurt Pie
It may be cold in a lot of the country, but sometimes you just want a piece of pie that is almost like eating ice cream. Frozen Snickers Yogurt Pie is a simple and delicious dessert option. This pie is a lower calorie version of traditional pies, but it tastes just as good. We took the easy way out with a pre-made graham cracker crust, but you could always get creative and make your own crust. This no-bake greek yogurt, low fat whip cream, and Snickers dessert recipe is perfect any time of the year.
- 3-5 oz containers of Greek yogurt.
- 1-8 oz container low fat whip cream
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- 1½ cups Snickers Minis, crushed
- Mix the yogurt and whip cream together.
- Place half of the mixture into a Graham Cracker Crust.
- Add half of the crushed Snickers Minis on top of the filling.
- Add the rest of the mixture over the Snickers Minis.
- Top with the remaining crushed Snickers Minis.
- Freeze for around 4 hours.
- Cut and Enjoy!!
If you like this sweet recipe, stop by our Desserts section to find more like it. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single recipe, and you can visit our Pinterest boards for even more incredible dessert ideas. Enjoy!