Easy Mini Chicken Taco Bites baked in a cupcake tin are a fun and simple appetizer made with precooked chicken, black beans, corn, lettuce, and cheese. Ready in about 15 minutes, this zesty finger food is sure to be a hit at your next gathering!
Appealing to the eye and even more appealing to the tastebuds, these simple Mini Chicken Taco Bites are the perfect appetizer for your next gathering. With the help of some leftover chicken breast and a few canned goods, this fun finger food comes together in about 15 minutes. Seasoned chicken, black beans, corn, lettuce, and cheese are all layered in baked flour tortilla cutouts to create a fantastic presentation that will impress at the party or dinner table.
- 6 flour tortillas
- 1 lb chicken breast, cooked and shredded (You can bake, grill, or broil the chicken, or you can use leftover cooked chicken or a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store.)
- 1 can black beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Lettuce
- Shredded Cheese
- Sour cream and black olives for garnish, optional
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Cut your tortillas into 2" round circles, test one out first, you may need to go a bit larger depending on your cupcake pan.
- Shred the cooked chicken breast, then mix with taco seasoning according to package instructions.
- Place tortilla rounds in tin to form cups.
- Mix the chicken, beans, and corn together and place about 1 tablespoon of the mixture in each tortilla cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, until the shells are warm.
- Remove from tin, garnish with lettuce, cheese, and whatever other taco toppings you like.
- Serve warm.
We hope you love this Easy Mini Chicken Taco Bites recipe as much as we do. If you enjoyed this fun finger food recipe, don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss another one like it. And for daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!