Are you having trouble concentrating or sticking to a proper nutrition plan? Dr. Oz Restart Your Body 5 Ways in 5 Days is a revolutionary plan to end your exhaustion, boost your energy, and get some pep in your step.
One of Dr. Oz’s recent episodes focused on the importance of boosting your energy through nutrition by restarting and recharging your body often. Here are his top 5 tips to restart and recharge your tired self.
To use this program you will start on the day you feel the most fatigued.
5-Day Energy Supercharge Program
- Day 1: Super Supplement, Astragalus – Take 200 mg of astragalus twice a day, in the morning and at night. Dr. Oz says you will notice the difference in your sluggishness quickly. We feel tired primarily from aging, but fatigue can hit anyone.
- Day 2: Super Food, Brewer’s Yeast – You’re going to continue the journey of raising your energy levels by adding one to two tablespoons of Brewer’s Yeast to you day. Brewer’s yeast contains chromium which will stabilize those sugars that can have you feeling tired throughout the day. Go ahead and sprinkle it on just about everything.
- Day 3: Super Juice, Papaya Juice – Papaya juice contains an enzyme called papain, a well-known dietary supplement used to promote healthy digestion. Drink one 8-ounce glass of papaya juice every morning for an extra boost.
- Day 4: Super Snack, Brazil Nuts – In the middle of the day, do everything possible to not grab a bag of chips or a salty snack. Reach for Brazil Nuts instead. These nuts are packed with the plant-based selenium mineral that supercharges your thyroid which plays a big role in energy and metabolism.
- Day 5: Super Human Growth Hormone, HGH – In a nutshell, HGH helps regulate how much fat your body stores. It also works on how much muscle you build, along with supporting the collagen in your skin. But Dr. Oz explains by the time you’ve hit middle age, you’ve lost about 85% of the HGH produced when you were young and continue to lose 2% annually. Dr. Oz recommended how to increase your HGH levels naturally.
1. Resistance Exercise: You know what this is, work out and feel the burn. Do this 3 times a week.
2. Deep Sleep: The production of HGH starts a few hours after you’re in a deep sleep. Get 7-8 hours of sleep a night. To make it happen, do not exercise a few hours before going to bed, also no caffeine. Always sleep in a cool and quiet room for relaxation.
3. Amino Acids: Dr. Oz recommends getting these from quality protein sources. This could be eggs, poultry, fish, meat, seeds, nuts, and beans.
We hope you get great results and a pep in your step from Dr. Oz’s Restart Your Body 5 Ways in 5 Days plan. For more posts to help you with your active and healthy lifestyle, visit our Food and Fitness Section. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a healthy recipe. Enjoy!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research and personal experience.