Try this Detox Soup Plan for Weight Loss. to burst that weight loss plateau. Consuming soup is a healthy and effective strategy for weight loss because soup fills you up quickly so you eat less and therefore control your weight.
This dietary plan will help you slim down while sipping on nutritious soup filled with detoxifying vegetables. This Detox Soup Plan for Weight Loss, will help you burn fat and speed up your metabolism. You’re going to start with a basic broth, then add the other ingredients indicated above from there. The plan calls for you to consume six full bowls of soup per day for maximum effectiveness. The base includes:
- Mushrooms: Mushrooms battle inflammation in the body. They prevent chronic disease with their large amounts of antioxidants.
- Broccoli: This vegetable is filled with fiber, both soluble and insoluble, to help cleanse your colon. It is also a rich source of Vitamin C.
- Tomatoes: These will help break down the toxins in your liver. Tomatoes also contain a wide array of nutrients and antioxidants, including alpha-lipoic acid.
- Artichokes: This will get the toxins out of your body and help aid in digestion.
- 8 cups vegetable stock
- 3 oz sliced shiitakes
- 9 oz artichoke hearts
- 28 oz can chopped tomatoes
- 2 cups broccoli
- Simmer all of your ingredients in a large pan.
- Add any other non-starchy vegetables for flavor.
- Add proteins if desired.
- Consume 6 servings per day.
We hope you find the Detox Soup Plan for Weight Loss helpful in your quest for a happier and healthier you. For more posts to help you with your active and healthy lifestyle, visit our Food and Fitness Section. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a healthy recipe. Enjoy!
Disclosure: The author of this article is not a trained medical professional, nor a dietician. All of the information in this post is based on research and personal experience.