Valentine’s Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels
If you love sweet and salty treats, you’re going to love these chocolate covered pretzel recipes that are perfect for Valentine’s Day. They’re all very easy to make, definitely fit the theme, and any of these recipes would be great for gifting, sending to a classroom party, or to have on hand for your family’s at-home snacking pleasure.
- Cupid’s Arrow Pretzel Rods are a fun and festive Valentine’s Day treat. Using vanilla baking melts and large conversation candy hearts, these are so easy to prepare and the kids can help putting the arrows together.
- These easy to make White Chocolate Pretzel Bites are the perfect sweet and salty treat. Wrap up a handful for a cute and yummy Valentine’s Day gift!
- We love quick and easy recipes that also make great gifts. These Chocolate Dipped Pretzels certainly fit the bill. These little gems couldn’t be simpler to make.
- If you’re a parent needing an extra simple Valentine’s Day treat, look no further because these Candy Coated Pretzels are the way to go. They’re so easy to make that the kids can help.
- Be careful with this Chocolate Pretzel Kisses recipe. You might just be tempted to each the whole batch. The saltiness of the pretzels paired with the sweetness of the chocolate is an addictive combination.
We hope you love these Valentine’s Day Chocolate Covered Pretzels as much as we do. Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter to get a new Valentine’s Day recipe delivered daily right to your inbox. For more recipe inspiration, visit us on Pinterest because we have a lot of fantastic recipes there too. Enjoy!