The Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community member featured in this article was compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser.
Mornings are often hectic and getting a delicious and fulfilling breakfast on the table before school and work can often seem overwhelming. But all of that is a thing of the past if you follow Rose’s lead and prepare your breakfast the night before. Your kids will love how amazing this Chocolate Chip Cookie Overnight Oatmeal tastes and you’ll love the simplicity of this recipe.
- 1 cup Old Fashioned Oats
- ¼ cup Steel Cut Oats (this is optional and added it to keep the hunger off even longer)
- 1 tbs Flaxseed
- ½ tbs brown sugar
- ¾ tbs butter sprinkles (found in the spice aisle)
- 1 tbs mini chocolate chips (or more, depending on how much you like chocolate)
- ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup vanilla flavored Greek yogurt
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe on What Rose Knows for full preparation and cooking instructions.
This recipe is sure to make your mornings a lot less stressful and therefore set you and the kids up to have a fantastic day. If you love this easy recipe idea, be sure to visit our recipe index to find more recipes that will make your life easier. If you don’t have the time to look around right now, be sure to subscribe to our daily newsletter and we’ll be happy to send a recipe a day right to your inbox. Enjoy!