Enjoy your cereal anywhere, anytime with these unique and versatile Berry Colossal Crunch Cereal Muffins. Use this simple recipe as a guide and feel free to get creative to make the flavor combination your own. #CerealAnytime
Fun and Delicious On-The-Go Cereal Muffins
If you love cereal as much as we do, you will adore this simple recipe for Berry Colossal Crunch Cereal Muffins. This versatile recipe delivers a tasty on-the-go breakfast or snack using your favorite cereal to enjoy any time of the day. Cereal isn’t just for breakfast anymore and these muffins are going to be your new best friend during the busy spring and summer months. Use this recipe as a template and feel free to get creative using your favorite cereal blends and flavor enhancers. You’re going to love how quickly these muffins come together and your family will be happy that they can now enjoy their favorite cereal anytime, anywhere.
- 1 egg at room temperature
- ¼ cup coconut oil melted
- ¼ cup honey
- ¾ cup milk of your choice at room temperature (I used Lactose-free)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Berry Colossal Crunch cereal, roughly ground up in a plastic bag with a rolling pin
- 1 cup flour of your choice (I used gluten free as that's all I had)
- Gather your ingredients.
- Visit the original recipe post on Runnin Sri Lankan for full preparation and baking instructions.
We hope you enjoy these Berry Colossal Crunch Cereal Muffins as much as we do. If you love this breakfast idea, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter so you never miss another one like it. For daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, follow us on Pinterest, and stop by our Google+ Community to see all of the amazing recipes our community members are sharing. Enjoy!