You need to make this hearty Arugula Tuna Spiralized Beet Salad recipe full of healthy nutrients and powerful superfoods! Include a colorful array of vegetables into your weekly meal prep routine so you can enjoy delicious lunches all week long!
Arugula Tuna Spiralized Beet Salad Recipe
It is summertime and we are loving all the fresh farmers market vegetables that are so readily available. Eating a clean, healthy lunch which is loaded with protein is key to surviving the afternoon slump. One of our favorite tools in the kitchen to use is the Spiralizer. The possibilities are endless when you start spiralizing all of your fresh veggies. Substituting fresh vegetable noodles for traditional pasta is a great way to lower your carb count for the day. We know you will love this Arugula Tuna Spiralized Beet Salad recipe as much as we do.
- 1 beet, spiralized
- 1 onion, spiralized
- 1/2 cucumber, spiralized
- 1/2 cup shredded green cabbage
- 1 Roma tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh peas
- 1 can chunk white tuna, flaked
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp nutritional yeast
- Spiralize your vegetables. Slice or shred the rest.
- Place vegetables in a large bowl, top with the tuna.
- Toss with your olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and lemon juice.
- Top with the nutritional yeast.
Home Chef Tip: Prep your vegetables in advance with the spiralizer for easy weeknight meals.
If you love this recipe, we’re sure you’ll love these Spiralized Meals too:
- Here are five spiralized Sweet Potatoes Recipes that will make you love your Spiralizer even more. These sweet potato noodles, or swoodles, will revolutionize your dinner plate.
- You will want to try these five spiralized Beet Summer Salads. You need these delicious and nutritious salads in your monthly meal plan for your family.
- This spiralized Sesame Cucumber and Zucchini Bowl is loaded with fresh cucumbers, zucchini, broccoli, strawberries, garbanzo beans, and parsley. Topped with an oil and vinegar based dressing, this is one healthy meal.
We hope you love this Arugula Tuna Spiralized Beet Salad recipe as much as we do. If you love this recipe, be sure to visit our Lunch section for more healthy salad recipes. Don’t forget to subscribe to our newsletter so that you never miss a single healthy recipe, and for daily recipe inspiration, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Pinterest. Enjoy!