7 Finger Foods for Your Big Game Party!
With the big game right around the corner, everyone is busting out their team jerseys, pulling out their pom poms, and trying to finalize their game day menu. Whether you’re hosting a party, attending one, or just hanging out with your family at home, you’ll need to have some appetizers on hand during the game. Everyone loves finger foods so serving up a variety is key to a successful party. If you’re still looking for recipes for your game day table, these 7 finger foods are sure to be a hit!
- If you’re looking for a healthier appetizer for your game day table, these Caprese Bites are just what you’re looking for. Packed with flavor, this is a very simple finger food to put together.
- These Citrus Caviar Salmon Bites are sure to be a hit with the seafood lovers in your life. The flavor combination and different textures make this the perfect appetizer for entertaining at home.
- Sometimes finger foods leave your guests wanting something a little heartier. That’s not the case with these Meatball Biscuit Sliders. This is a flavorful and filling appetizer that you’ll want to include on your game day table.
- If you love fried zucchini at your favorite local restaurant, you’re going to love these Zucchini Fries. They’re perfect to serve with burgers, or just by themselves with an awesome dipping sauce.
- Serve up a finger food that’s more like a meal. These Finger Licking Ribs will score you some major points with your guests at your Big Game Party!
- Pair some Baked Avocado Fries with a delicious chipotle lime mayo and your guests will delight in this flavor combination.
- There’s just something fun about food on a stick. These Sweet & Sour Meatballs are a perfect appetizer for game day because they’re delicious and they aren’t as messy for your guests to handle.
We hope you enjoy these finger foods as much as we do. They are simple, delicious, and sure to put a smile on your guests’ faces during your Big Game Party. If you loved these appetizer ideas, find more like them in our appetizer section. We’ll be sharing party food recipes every day from now until the big game so be sure to sign up for our newsletter so you don’t miss a single recipe. Enjoy!